Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Do Not Call

     Is this an exercise in futility?  I have accessed the website at least a half a dozen times in an effort to stop receiving telemarketing calls.  I followed the instructions on the screen and filled out the form in its entirety, and am still receiving nuisance calls.  So I went back to the website and filed complaints against 3 different phone numbers and those same numbers still call.  One starts out, "there is no trouble with your credit card,"  and another starts out, "the FBI . . ." and yet another states "this is a telemarketing call."

     I really thought there were Federal penalties associated with violating the do not call list.  Silly me.  Is this a phantom list and website that provides jobs for favored employees?  Who do no work?

No comments:

Post a Comment